Rafting, in Aosta, Italy
Infos & Prices
Pure fun, best shared with others. Live nature and adventure on the Dora Baltea.
The river has a space for everyone, from 7 to 70 years old!
We offer rafting programs suitable for all ages, tastes, level of experience, starting from 2 hours to one entire day, weekend, or a full week.
No prior experience is necessary.
Our guides, certified by the Federazione Italiana Rafting, provide you with the necessary safety instructions and lead you through the whole adventure.
Perfect for thrill seekers!
The best white water experience in the Alps!
Navigate the highest section of the Dora Baltea with the strongest rapids, at the foot of Mont Blanc.
Totem Adventure is the only rafting company running those rapids.
Ideal for families
Rafting is a great adventure for the whole family. There is an easy and fun section, ideal for you and your kids and for those who want to enjoy nature in a more calm way. If your children are too little, there is a playground nearby. On demand, we provide baby sitting service.
rafting Express€ 30Book now!
- The discovery of the river!
- Great for families and kids
- 2 hours
rafting Fontine€ 45Book now!
- Short but intense!
- Big rapids: Karma, The Potato, Fontine, Vachérie, S of Bombardon
- 2.5 hours
rafting Karma€ 65Book now!
- The start is from the center
- Big rapids: Karma, The Potato, Fontine, Vachérie, S of Bombardonontinue onto the great rapids of Santa Barbara
- 4 hours
rafting Must€ 95Book now!
- For the thrill seekers and freeriders - Where noone else goes. Best white water experience in the Alps!
- Half day
Stag Party€ 88Prenota ora!
- Rafting & Totem Party
- Rafting descent Karma at 15:00
- Barbeque at the river shore, bonfire, music and party
- If you are a group of 8 people the spouse gets the rafting for free!
Hen Party€ 88Prenota ora!
- Adrenaline with Rafting & Relax at the Spa 5 minutes walking distance.
- Rafting descent Fontine at 13:00
- Spa at 17:00
- If you are a group of 8 people the bride gets the rafting for free!
- neoprene wetsuit
- neoprene boots
- protective jacket for splashing
- paddle, raft and… Guide
- bathing suite / shorts
- T-shirt in capilene, fleece or wool (not cotton) to wear under the wetsuit
- towel and what you like to take a hot shower
- warm clothing, do not forget that we are in the mountains!
- …and a great desire to have fun!